Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default (Eurostar) Similar Question re Gas Supplies

In message
,
cynic writes
"non-cut off pilot lights" - that sounds very dangerous.
Yet another reason why I won't have gas anywhere near the house.
There have been three emergencies with my neighbours' gas supplies.
I have an amusing video of workmen trying to seal a broken pipe.

The amount that comes out of an unlit pilot light doesn't pose
much risk of anything.

not even after a few days in a small kitchen?
mark- Hide quoted text -

Sufficient natural air changes to avoid the concentration of gas in
air reaching ignitable or explosive levels

8% in round figures

--
geoff