Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hydraulic Radiant Heat

Maybe that's the hydraulic.

Anyhow.... yes, it (Wirsbo or other hydrionic heat) can be
the primary heat source. The floor temp runs 85F or so, and
is very pleasant to walk on. I'm told. A couple friends of
mine did much of the tubing run themselves, when they had a
new house constructed. From what I hear, the heat is very
stable, and pleasant. However, it lacks the ability to do
AC. And, there is no air filtration.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
in message ...

Perhaps there are hydraulic cylinders rubbing two big hands
together in order to produce heat? The hydraulic heating
system could make the house shiver when it gets cold, thus
warming things up through friction.

TDD