Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] IlBeBauck@gmail.com[_2_] is offline

Default Has anyone used this Peel and Seal from Lowes Store, to re-roof ?

On Dec 23, 4:01*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Dec 23, 3:32*pm, " wrote:

On Dec 23, 1:46*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

On Dec 23, 8:50*am, " wrote:

On Dec 23, 8:28*am, " wrote:

http://www.cofair.com/peel_seal.aspx

36" wide x 33' long. * Looking for a low cost way to re-roof an
inexpensive Mobile Home in northern FLorida. I see its Aluminum which
is good...but does it stick well and hold up good in extreme heat and
sunlight ? *Comes with a 10 year warranty I see. *Sure would like to
see a roof completely finished in it. *If youve used it , pleasehe
comment. Show a pic too. * MANY thanks .

Also...has anyone re roofed using EternaBond product ?????

Is this for a final roof exposed, or is it a drip edge sealer used
along the lower edge of a roof beneath the shingles

Final roof exposed , as is the Peel and Seal product. *On the
EternBond website it shows pics of it finished -- doesnt look bad.- Hide quoted text -

han - Show quoted text -

Your local dealership might know of some other locals who have
purchased/installled the roofing. *That's where I would start to look
for existing installations.- Hide quoted text -

Will do ! thanks.