Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default For once, I wish I lived somewhere icy

"axolotl" wrote in message
On 12/23/2009 9:48 PM, Christopher Tidy wrote:

Are you talking about the area around the Bayport, NY? I read that the
town itself is pretty different from the Bayport of the books.

I am talking about Atlantic Highlands, NJ, the mythical "Bayport" in
several books.

If you are short of snow, we in Jersey (as in New) can spare you a couple
of feet.

Kevin Gallimore

We got off easy here -- around 10 inches. What did you get?

My son finished his finals on Friday just as the snow was starting where he
goes to school (Lexington, VA), and they then had a 40-year record, with
around 15 - 18 inches. It took him two days to get home.

--
Ed Huntress