Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lib Loo Lib Loo is offline

Default Time to get tougher

"David R.Birch" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:
SaPeIsMa wrote:

So are you asserting that anyone who watches Jay Leno has low
intelligence? What if you have watched it yourself? But if that is how
you judge intelligence you aren't so smart yourself. BTW, I don't like
Jay Leno. I don't watch his show, or didn't watch it. I never thought he
was funny. I have seen a few snippets of it while he was host of the
Tonite Show. The Jay Walking segments was something I saw a few times
over the years. All it showed was that the "man on the street" was
shockingly ignorant.

Hawke

I've seen Leno about as much, or little, as you have, but I wouldn't
assess the "man on the street" bits as indicative of anything but editing.
How many bits do they have to get to yield 5 "idiot on the street" bits?
5? 100? 500? They only show the idiots.

David

Just the first 5 libs.