Posted to alt.home.repair
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default poly pipe into crawlspace

I have my pipe in the ditch. I have a hole in the block foudation of
the cral space. The hole is not much below grade. I have a 1 1/4 inch
pipe through the hole to run the pipe through but the problem is that
when the pipe goes up out of the ditch it "sticks" out not much above
grade if that makes sense. Should I only use poly in the ditch then
use pvc with a 90 up through the block foundation and into the
crawlspace?

Also, I have steel fittings I am using as that is all the store had.
Is there a quick way to make them rust resistant?

Any help is appreciated!