Ehvee8or

Default SWMBO Gloat (and some questions)

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:12:48 -0700 (MST), (Joe
"Woody" Woodpecker) wrote:

one tip for your BS/ Get a blade stablizer from TWC (The Woodworkers
Choice) and be sure to use a low tension blade. If you install
everything like the instructions say, you will be using your BS like a
scroll saw. If you don;t have the stablizer, good luck on cutting a
straight line.

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into that.

BTW, has it cost you more to build the love seat by spending the money
on tools or could you have spent less on just buying one?

In the past four months, I figure I've spent about $3000 on tools so I
could install some chair rail, and make some cabinets in the garage,
some shelves for the kids' rooms, some flower planters, and the
upcoming love seat. I coulda bought all of the stuff outright for a
lot less, but where's the fun in that? Besides, she says the tools are
an investment and their cost has to be amortized over everything I
make for many years to come. Who am I to argue?