Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default help!!! Advice needed ASAP Gambrel Roof Trusses

On Dec 23, 8:51*pm, "Al" wrote:
"Danimal" wrote in message

EXT, You sir have some Gaul and nerve
You are a ****ing stuck up prick and nothing less. I don't need your
lessons one , two or ****ing three. I asked this group for simple
specifics like proof or a web site concerning roof trusses that's all.
Your 50 years of experience is worthless because you lack much in the
department of simple compassion to help or give free advice to those who
seek it. You obviously can't help yourself because you have better than 50
years experience of being a pedantic asshole which outshines your ability
to give simple advice on how to hold a ****ing 16 oz claw hammer or nail
two boards together. This advice to you sir holds true because, unknown to
you, your over-sized ego has long since taken over without your knowledge
and too bad for you, over shadows any credibility you may have had. The
only thing you have left is the lack lustre ability to blather on about
your own self importance. You couldn't offer advice to a five dollar whore
on how to rid herself of the body crabs.
You take so much joy in masturbating to the sound of you own stupidity,
that you still haven't figured out why your cock turns orange every time
to eat cheesies.

"EXT" wrote in message
tanews.com...
Danimal wrote:
Many thanks you ignorant assholes for the crappy advice and your vast
extensive knowledge on gambrel, barn style roof trusses. Not a honest
hard working callused hand among the lot of you. I should have known
better when I left this group several years ago.
You brilliant minds should get together and change the name of this
group to alt.asktheidiot.whothinks
he'sacarpenter.becauseheownsacordless.blackanddeck erdrill.

Sorry you didn't like the answer. Only a licenced engineer can provide
specific information and they don't come free. However the truss
manufacturer can provide you with a lot of answers and probably close to
free. My advice is based on over 50 years of construction experience and
is worth a lot more than you paid for it.

Glad you left the newsgroup earlier and probably you should stay away.

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out! You got good advice
here, just too dumb to take it.

Yeah, but he's got a registered _government_ building inspector now -
for free. What could possibly go wrong...? {rolling eyes}