Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT range report that very few readers will find of interest

Let the Record show that Jim Wilkins on or about
Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:38:52 -0800 (PST) did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Dec 23, 4:47*pm, pyotr filipivich wrote:

* * * * Or something. * Say, you recon I can claim Native American
Heritage, seeing as how I've ancestors who were here before it there
was a United States?

pyotr

A member of Bering's expedition?

Anglos Saxons. Although there could have been some Norsemen who
moved back.

I don't think Yakut or Evenk ancestry counts unless you can prove that
they turned around and went back.

I had a Cherokee great-great grandmother, if that means anything. When
I was young I met her 109-year-old daughter.

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich