Posted to alt.home.repair
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Identifying a Programmable Thermostat

Some time ago, I posted my dilemma regarding identification of my programmable
thermostat for my heat pump. There were some helpful responses, but I still
don't know what can I have or how to tell whether it is one-stage, two-stage, or
whatever. The heat pump has emergency heat strips, if that helps. Otherwise,
here are two pictures of the one that I want to replace. They should be large
enough that you can tell the wire colors and such. If you can tell me what I
have, I'd very much appreciate it!

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/r...20091223_3.jpg
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/r...20091223_4.jpg