Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Residential Maytag Dryer

On Dec 23, 8:58�am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
�"don &/or Lucille" wrote:

Ptoblem with my dryer got up this morning found note from my mr's asking me
to replace fuse on dryer. Easy enough to locate blown fuse it was black.. Had
to slip joint plyers to remove it. After replacing same tutrned dryer back
on couple of minutes the fuse sparked and blew any suggestions.

Have some coffee before your first post of the day. Helps with
punctuation, spelling, etc. I know because I just made a boo-boo in
another post.

Meanwhile, is this an electric dryer or gas? Dedicated circuit?

if its electric the element has probably broke and shorted, it can be
intermittent and blow fuse