Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 25% Harbor Freight Coupon...some hoop jumping though

I use the poor quality carbon zinc batteries in my remote
reading thermometer. When they go dead after a couple weeks,
I have plenty more to use. I like to put alkaline batteries
in the short lights, immediately. Carbons are prone to leak.

Maybe your light has a snake that doesn't like alkaline
batteries?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Fake ID" wrote in message

After just a month the free flashlight went dead because of
its Envo-Max
cells leaked. Now when I load new cells into the carrier
there's a
hissing sound.