Bay Area Dave

Default Bay Area Dave unmasked

Greg, would that be enough "credit" to order all my Christmas wish list
stuff from LV?

I'm not hanging my head just yet...

You aren't pushing my buttons very hard, Greg; are you losing your
touch? C'mon big guy, give it your best shot!

dave

Groggy wrote:

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message ...

of course there's NOTHING annoying about Greg, is there? Some day he'll
finish 10th grade and maybe learn to spell...

Spell? Do tell Davey boy, which word in that post? Not that it really
matters, because this is usenet and the normal stringent requirements are
usually relaxed somewhat.

Oh, you mean "demeanour" don't you! Look it up Davey, there are two ways to
spell it. As per usual, you haven't bothered to take the time to investigate
the facts before you open your big yap, and you've publicly embarrassed
yourself again. Still, I have to give you credit for consistency.

BTW, perhaps I spelt it that way to troll you into making a fool of yourself
*again*, would that thought bother you?

yours in sympathy,

Greg