Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] jbslocum@gmail.com is offline

Default Dear Grim Reaper...

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:48:47 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Once again..Stupid shows his ignorance.

Gunner

Yup...

Nope. From the NRA/ILA:

"Some pro-gun groups have claimed that H.R. 2640 would "prohibit"
thousands
of people from owning guns. This is not true; these bills would only
enforce
current prohibitions. In fact, H.R. 2640 would allow some people now
unfairly prohibited from owning guns to have their rights restored, and to
have their names removed from the instant check system."

http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactShe...=219&issue=018

Don't start following Gunner around the block, Richard. He's as ignorant
as
a lamp post about anything political.

Are you sure this isn't the remedy for what I stated earlier?

Wes

I don't know what you stated earlier. It's a remedy for reading the b.s. gun
sites, if that's what you mean. Reading the bill itself is another remedy,
but that's too much like being responsible for Gunner and the boyz. Can't
have that much responsibility all in one place, ya' know.

Read the Bill?? Buy a dictionary?? Understand all the words??

Damn! You sure ask a lot of a man...

Regards,

J.B.