Posted to alt.home.repair
Danimal[_2_] Danimal[_2_] is offline

Default help!!! Advice needed ASAP Gambrel Roof Trusses

EXT, You sir have some Gaul and nerve
You are a ****ing stuck up prick and nothing less. I don't need your lessons
one , two or ****ing three. I asked this group for simple specifics like
proof or a web site concerning roof trusses that's all. Your 50 years of
experience is worthless because you lack much in the department of simple
compassion to help or give free advice to those who seek it. You obviously
can't help yourself because you have better than 50 years experience of
being a pedantic asshole which outshines your ability to give simple advice
on how to hold a ****ing 16 oz claw hammer or nail two boards together.
This advice to you sir holds true because, unknown to you, your over-sized
ego has long since taken over without your knowledge and too bad for you,
over shadows any credibility you may have had. The only thing you have left
is the lack lustre ability to blather on about your own self importance. You
couldn't offer advice to a five dollar whore on how to rid herself of the
body crabs.
You take so much joy in masturbating to the sound of you own stupidity,
that you still haven't figured out why your cock turns orange every time to
eat cheesies.

"EXT" wrote in message
anews.com...
Danimal wrote:
Many thanks you ignorant assholes for the crappy advice and your vast
extensive knowledge on gambrel, barn style roof trusses. Not a honest
hard working callused hand among the lot of you. I should have known
better when I left this group several years ago.
You brilliant minds should get together and change the name of this
group to alt.asktheidiot.whothinks
he'sacarpenter.becauseheownsacordless.blackanddeck erdrill.

Sorry you didn't like the answer. Only a licenced engineer can provide
specific information and they don't come free. However the truss
manufacturer can provide you with a lot of answers and probably close to
free. My advice is based on over 50 years of construction experience and
is worth a lot more than you paid for it.

Glad you left the newsgroup earlier and probably you should stay away.