Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cool scientific Java applets

dpb wrote:

..... snip

Meanwhile, today I've got to get stuff tied down ahead of the blizzard
warnings for tomorrow/next day. We may get somewhat shorted on the snow
they say but the wind is certainly coming it appears and if they're only
off by a few miles on the snow track might be pretty nasty couple of
days. 40+ mph doesn't take a lot of snow to be a pitproverbialappenage.
Looks like the brunt may be back towards your area again...

Best of luck to you. That's not a pleasant task, especially if you are
fighting the wind while doing it.

Been windy as all get out here in AZ today also. Rain just started a
little while ago -- cold rain.

Rob Leatham