nsum

Default Bay Area Dave unmasked

Damn Dave!! err, I mean HOMER. You've been busted!!!

"Groggy" wrote in message
s.com...
Reading through some posts trying to find something of benefit and I came
across this gem:

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message...
when working at GE Nuclear I cringed when I looked down into a huge
water-filled chamber brimming with electrical devices and lights! I
asked how can they do that, and as you've already guessed, it was filled
with DI water.

dave

The annoying demeanour, the prejudices, the stupid statements, the

emotional
immaturity, the inability to accept responsibility, working in a nuclear
plant - it all becomes clear now - Bay Area Dave is really HOMER SIMPSON!