Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Update: Nude homeowner arrested

In article
,
Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
willshak wrote:

This is a reversible conviction.
According to the US Constitution, a person has a reasonable expectation
of privacy in his own home.
The person complaining is more guilty of eavesdropping than the naked
person inside his home..

The article said he rec'd no fine and no jail time, just a suspended
sentence. If he appeals, he could end up getting sent to jail for a
year. If I were him, I'd count my blessings, swallow my righteous
indignation, and STFU.

Especially since he COULD have been required to sign up for the
sex offender list. That would have caused him all sorts problems.

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.