Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Carbon Monoxide Detector

They have their own small lot behind the building, accessible from the
street which hits Goodman at a weird angle. You'll find it easily.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Thanks, might do that. Parking is sure to be a nightmare. I
drive past there often enough. In the early eighties when CB
radio was the craze, friends of mine bought parts there. And
Masline Electronics, on South Clinton.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...
"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
I was thinking to call my HVAC parts house. Didn't think of
that -- maybe my locksmith parts house can get detectors
for
alarm systems. Interesting idea.

Check Goldcrest Electronics, corner (sorta) of Goodman &
Clinton:

http://www.goldcrestelectronics.com/

I've called them about various things over the past 2-3
years and they never
answer their phone or return calls. So, I go over there and
they always have
what I'm looking for.