Bay Area Dave

Default Oak end table drawer - wooden slides and M&T questions (Long)

and just what is a newsgroup for, Richard? NOT answering questions? Why
bother to read the posts? could it be that YOU are the moron, for
attempting to stop me from posting? Give it up! you are pathetic. Do
you get stressed when you can't contol others? That's a typical
response in someone with low self esteem and anxiety disorder. Seek
treatment!

dave

Rich wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote in message .com...

Here's a bunch of question because I'm a flaming idiot...

Buy a book, read a magazine, DAGS, does everyone always have to tell
you how to do anything. You must be great in the sack. "Yes Honey,
go in, now pull back out, but not too far, ok, back in again"

Sheesh, what a moron.