Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Whirlpool Dishwasher: Motor Hot but Won't Run

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Ah, the R-rated double entendre spring to mind. "Now, you're
forked!" and they get worse, from there. "Get the fork out!"
and now, I will click send. And for years, I'll be reminded
of my twisted sense of humor. And people will slam me, that
they would NEVER join my church cause I'm such a hypocrite.
It's a lonely life. I'll go retire to a mountain in
Bangledesh, and write fork jokes for the rest of my life.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and you took the fork less
travelled. Tis your top-posting that led you to Bangladesh.