Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whirlpool Dishwasher: Motor Hot but Won't Run

Ah, the R-rated double entendre spring to mind. "Now, you're
forked!" and they get worse, from there. "Get the fork out!"
and now, I will click send. And for years, I'll be reminded
of my twisted sense of humor. And people will slam me, that
they would NEVER join my church cause I'm such a hypocrite.
It's a lonely life. I'll go retire to a mountain in
Bangledesh, and write fork jokes for the rest of my life.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
in message ...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I fixed a washing machine one time. Piece of metal was
jaming the water ejector pump. Same deal could happen with
dish washer.

Perhaps it's a teeny weeny little fork?

TDD