Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default What sort of house?

Bernard Peek
wibbled on Monday 21 December 2009 12:51

On 21/12/2009 11:32, whiskeyomega wrote:

He has a car. I have a car. He is never trapped. He chooses not to go
out. I am very afraid though he would row the neighbours if we had any.
I am scared he will argue with callers at home now. He has already rowed
the post man when he called with a parcel I sent for.

This is consistent with clinical depression, which is not unusual in
people recently retired and not quite sure what they should be doing.

Is there a preserved railway nearby? Buy him a boiler suit and tell him he's
joining! Preserved railway work can be very suitable for people who aren't
keen on people in general. Lots of near solitary work of all types as well
as group work, feeling like you are doing something and the opportunity if
wished to converse with others in a guaranteed chav free zone.

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...