Posted to uk.d-i-y
whiskeyomega whiskeyomega is offline

Default What sort of house?

"Tim W" wrote in message
"whiskeyomega" @invalid
wibbled on Monday 21 December 2009 09:38

We would also have to have a water meter and we would still have storage
heaters as they have no mains gas allowed there either - I think that was
for safety reasons for the elderly.

They could have central heating if they wanted?...

No, thats my whole point. We would still have storage heaters as CH. I cant
see a good reason for moving to that.

I have suggested a bungalow with gas but he doesn't want that.

Oh and he doesn't want neighbours either. Currently we have one neighbour.
In town we would have loads. I dont see his reasoning. He seems brainwashed
by stupid TV ads and economic issues - like redundancy and no money and
such and he thinks those things affect us when they do not.