Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Rethinking "Made in China"

On 12/20/2009 5:37 PM Robatoy spake thus:

On Dec 20, 6:34 pm, Swingman wrote:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Do I get some kind of prize for such a long thread? A discount on a.h.r
(or wreck) merchandise specials? A special mention at next year's
Usenetties?

Your cabal dues will be increased 50% in 2010 for all the bytes used,
plus the appropriate carbon footprint tax ...

I have not been around here for very long.... but long enough to know
that there is no cabal.

Ah, but there is (and it's Top Sekrit).

Damn! I knew there'd be consequences ...

--
I am a Canadian who was born and raised in The Netherlands. I live on
Planet Earth on a spot of land called Canada. We have noisy neighbours.

- harvested from Usenet