Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

On Dec 20, 3:47*am, RobertPatrick wrote:
Caesar Romano wrote :

Try to stay warm??

Some current news headlines:

Blizzard-like storm slams East; region snowed in - The Associated
Press

5 deaths blamed on East Coast snowstorm - Boston Globe

Major Snowstorm Disrupts Travel, Shopping in Northeast US - Bloomberg

Eurostar trains suspended as cold weather continues - BBC News

Snow socks Eastern states, halts travel - Los Angeles Times

and on and on ...

I never could quite understand the Anti global warming folks. *Then I
watched Jesee Ventura's Conspiracy show. *OIC, now. *It's all about some
fat cats making money to control the world. *Don't ask me to explain it,
but I understood why when I watched it.- Hide quoted text -

In order to support the "Global Warming" or even the "Climate Change"
hysteria of the day one has to believe that either is a recent
occurance and can be controlled by man. Historical evidence and just
plain life experience totally disproves both. Is the earth warming?
Possibly yes but is it out of the ordinary, has it just started or has
it occured before and are we in a cycle that started a long time ago?
Finally, can or should we try to alter it and to what extent?
Personally, I don't see it being all that bad and may in fact be much
better than the alternative. Why not look at adapting to the change
instead of trying to turn back the clock to something resembling the
18th century?