Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

"Sylvia Else" wrote in message
So what
can every single person do to reduce global warming ?

I intend to call for a ban global warming conferences. They're clearly a
waste of time and money, and those taking part, and the protestors, create
considerable CO2 just be going there.

Just need to hold a conference about the proposed ban.

Sylvia.

They are offsetting the CO2 generated with travel and the conference itself
with tree planting and greener brick making kilns in some third world
country from what I heard. That made me feel much better about the fiasco.
The time they wasted there is time that they might have spent creating some
other problems somewhere, so maybe it isn't all bad.

All of it is a waste of time anyway. I have the perfect solution but the
Obama administration has not been interested. We can simultaneously have a
positive impact on CO2, unemployment, health care, the homelessness problem,
and keep more "too big to fail" industries alive.

The solution is to ramp up production of carbonated soda, use the cases cans
of soda to build housing for the homeless and stack them around our homes to
build an insulating layer. By not drinking the soda, we will help solve the
obesity problem and reduce diabetes, and by increasing the production and
storage of soda we will sequester large amounts of CO2. The increase will
require employment of many currently without jobs and the improvements in
insulation will reduce home heating and cooling requirements. We should be
able to make a significant dent in all of the aforementioned problems with
an investment of no more than a few hundred billion dollars, a trivial
amount these days. The only problem is whether we use Coke or Pepsi, or opt
for a more generic cola that we can buy from Wal-mart.

I think the Obama administration was too busy with the health care solution
to pay attention to my proposal. I hear they finally figured out how to
save significant money. They have figured out that they will completely
eliminate colon cancer and the costs of related treatment and testing by
reaming us all new assholes on an annual basis.

Leonard