Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron Vic Baron is offline

Default Dining room table & chairs

"Sonny" wrote in message
I agree, very nice, Vic.

However, if I may:
I can't tell if it is the pics, themselves (distance), as to why I
can't see clear details, but I'll assume the edges of the seat
upholstery are a little uneven.

snip

You are absolutely correct Sonny. Couldn't get the tension quite right. It's
in my job jar to redo that part. Appreciate your tips.

The seats are 1/2 plywood blanks set in a 3/8 deep by 1/2 wide rabbett. I
did make corner blocks which the seat is screwed to.

Plywood has a layer of 1" foam and two layers of 1" dacron or poly cotton or
whatever you call it g - then the fabric.

Seems my main mistake was the initial staple - I pulled that too tight and
it was downhill from there.

I've printed out your tips and will give it another go.

Thanx!