Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default OT range report that very few readers will find of interest

On Dec 19, 9:14*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:43:03 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:47:20 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 01:26:51 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Gunner, we don't regard .380 as a poodle-shooter round because we've
never encountered a poodle we wanted to shoot. We like dogs. *As for
predators, pick a nostril or eye from which you'd shrug a .380 hit.
Think you can hit one thats moving fast and attached to someone trying
to kill *you?

If you can..you are golden.

Gunner, who would rather punch a couple 230gr Silvertips into center of
mass and be the last man standing

I hate being called "Golden", but yes, it's just a matter of focus.

Run a Hogans Alley course recently? *Id love to see the video.
Simunitions and return fire of course.

Gunner

Nope. *I've never done that.

But I've been through quite a few live fire fights.
Of course, those were with an M-60, not a pop gun...

Then Ill hold off on calling you Golden. *Its much different being in a
firefight up close and personal with a handgun, than having a running
firefight armed with a ****load of 7.62 and a hose.

Its hard enough to focus well enough to hit the bad guy with *your
single trigger squeeze...but to hit him in the face, heart etc etc....

Shrug....been there, done that, both in the Machine and on the street.

As I said..Ill stick with something big enough that even a marginal hit
will cause him/them to stop shooting back.

Damned shame they dont make an expanding 12ga that fits in your back
pocket until needed.

Gunner

If I read this correctly, Gunner claims to have shot people in the
street. If so, there certainly should be a record of it somewhere. I
wonder if Gunner would be so kind as to produce such record?

If not, This is just another of his lies.