Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT range report that very few readers will find of interest

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:02:53 -0500, the infamous GeoLane at PTD dot
NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET scrawled the following:

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:09:41 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 01:26:51 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Gunner, we don't regard .380 as a poodle-shooter round because we've
never encountered a poodle we wanted to shoot. We like dogs. As for
predators, pick a nostril or eye from which you'd shrug a .380 hit.

Think you can hit one thats moving fast and attached to someone trying
to kill you?

If you can..you are golden.

Gunner, who would rather punch a couple 230gr Silvertips into center of
mass and be the last man standing

It's time to remember Flim-flam from rec.guns who used a .25 to do
exactly what Don was saying. The link was from a different group,
but it's the same message I remember.

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39761

OUCH! Luckily, the guy was only a wannabe ninja, huh?

--
This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards,
at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still,