Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default OT range report that very few readers will find of interest

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:09:41 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 01:26:51 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Gunner, we don't regard .380 as a poodle-shooter round because we've
never encountered a poodle we wanted to shoot. We like dogs. As for
predators, pick a nostril or eye from which you'd shrug a .380 hit.

Think you can hit one thats moving fast and attached to someone trying
to kill you?

If you can..you are golden.

Gunner, who would rather punch a couple 230gr Silvertips into center of
mass and be the last man standing

It's time to remember Flim-flam from rec.guns who used a .25 to do
exactly what Don was saying. The link was from a different group,
but it's the same message I remember.

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39761

RWL