Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 13:03:34 -0800, "Zootal"
wrote Re Global Warming and what
you can do to against it:

It doesn't really matter what the temps do. We have a climate crisis and we
must save the planet (never mind that the extremists can't quite agree on
what the current crisis is...). And it is all the fault of George W. Bush
and the evil capitalist Americans (while ignoring how much CO2 China pumps
out). We must give our hard earned money to third world countries so they
can continue to squat in the mud and blame the Americans.

Exactly.