Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Best way to clean a diesel engine oil leak on an aggregate driveway.

Dry Portland cement. Cover the area when you know it will be dry.
Sweep it up the next day and reapply. A day or two should have it
all absorbed.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Driveway Woes wrote in message
Please help! My diesel truck leaked oil on the driveway of my
new
house. The driveway has stones mixed in with concrete on the
surface
and it's been sealed.

I took some paper towels right away to it to blot out the leak,
but
the discoloration is still there. I'm told I can hire someone
to try
to get that out, but I thought I'd try to clean it myself first.

Can someone please recommend some cleaning solutions I can try
on it?
I've been told Spray Nine and even some brake cleaner with
newspaper.
Is there a surefire method of getting something like out on a
driveway
like this? TIA!