Posted to uk.d-i-y
Usenet Nutter Usenet Nutter is offline

Default Source for a very short length of stainless wire?

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:21:21 +0000, Peter Parry
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:30:56 GMT, "neverwas"
wrote:

Any suggestions please as to where I could get ecomically just 300mm or
so of stainless steel wire - 0.1mm or thereabouts?

I've got several hundred metres of 0.7mm Nichrome stainless wire which
should do the job. You are welcome to a yard or three in return for a
contribution of your choice to the RAF Benevolent Fund.

It's
Chriiiiiiiissssssssssssttttttmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sssssssssssss!!!