Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Cherry/walnut kitchen table and 4 chairs

"Vic Baron" wrote in message

Very nice use of the two woods!!

It was a bit of a source of disagreement in the family. Mrs.
Nonny liked both cherry and walnut, but had some mild reservations
about them together. Since the first kitchen piece I built was
the table and chairs, I followed up using the same combination for
the other pieces and she eventually became a fan. As everyone
knows, cherry ages from a pretty light colored wood to a deep
reddish color, so the two eventually would have become less
distinct. I also did some different pieces using mahogany, with
its more reddish color already established.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.