Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Chrysler engines

notbob wrote:
On 2009-12-19, The Daring Dufas wrote:

had double seals which made for a remarkable lack of wind noise while
zipping down the highway at 70mph.

Yep. They were, above all, comfortable. Big ol' bench seats, perfect
ergonomics ....which seem damn near impossible anymore in this
multi-national world market.... few simple controls, killer radio,
Harley-like torque, etc. I'd liken them to a US version of the
beetle, only more comfortable and highway worthy.

nb

If I remember, the darn seats reclined enough to make it a bed!
Made it a heck of a date car, lots of faces slapped. *snicker*

TDD