Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Rethinking "Made in China"

On 2009-12-19, wrote:

He likely knows it is rare and is asking too much. They had the
gutless little Typhoon F-Head 4 cyl in them.

I suspected road speed might have been another factor in its not
selling. Kinda like the very nice '52 Chevy p/u I owned and finally
sold due to it's 5.16:1 rear end that made 55mph a stretch. The
F-head (Hurricane) no doubt makes it even more rare, the only time
I've even seen one of these bizarre hermaphrodite engines being in our
HS auto shop, back when I didn't know a valve stem from a king pin.

nb