Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Chrysler engines

wrote in message

Their style has varied so much, and so often, that it's pretty hard
to say you don't like their style as a reason to have never owned one
and to say you never will.

I'll own another Chrysler long before I'll own another GM!!!!!

Varied does not mean pleasing to my eyes in any variation. The Stratus was
not so bad and I even drove a rental on a trip, but I never cared for
anything else and did not like the Stratus enough to by one. Never cared for
the Dodge Charger that so many guys fawned over. The group they have now is
just plain ugly, IMO. Obviously, others like them or they never would have
made it out of the factory.

I like GM style, but that is about all they offer these days. I have a
deteriorating Buick in my driveway that I liked for the first 30,000 miles,
but things started going wrong. Best quality and most trouble free car I've
ever owned was my '07 Hyundai Sonata with 67,000 trouble free miles. Only
maintenance was 2 tires and oil changes. I just bought a '10 last week.
It will the last of the V-6 on Sonata.

Cheapest car I've ever bought was a '64 Karman Ghia convertible in 1975.
Paid $15 for it. Worth every penny too.

Best resale value was a '64 Pontiac Tempest. Paid $100 for it, drove it for
a year, sold it back to the original owner for $100.

Most fun car was a '62 Corvair

Most expensive to both buy and maintain was '83 a Mercedes 300D