Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Where it all began.....

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 01:02:08 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 07:58:20 -0700, wrote:

Does Ed? Possibly, what say you Ed?

How hilarious do you intend to make this? Your point is what, that if
you know the most minorities, that it trumps your poor reasoning?

It was an honest question that Ed answered to my edification. I
imagined that Ed lived in a "whitebread" neighborhood so I was
surprised at the diversity he reported.

Why would you be surprised? He lives in Joisee for gawds sake, and you
live in Minnesota. The stats bear out what I already assumed. Although
I was wrong in thinking, based on all your embellishments about the
diversity of your neighborhood, that at least some of it must be true.
Yet it turns out that your area is pretty much exactly as diverse as
AZ as a whole, which ain't saying much.

Are you talking about tolerance for the joke writer? It's impossible
to tell.

I think it's clear to most.

How Bella will view things when she is 12, or 18, will undoubtedly be
quite different from what you or Ed might expect, because she is
growing up in London. There are probably prejudices and issues that
we Americans don't understand but skin color seems to be about
irrelevant there.

Bella is IRRELEVANT. No matter how much you elaborate on the subject
of her, she will still be irrelevant. Is that really so hard to grasp?

Your prejudicial attitude is clearly grasped. Bella isn't IRRELEVANT
to me or to others who know her. You declare her as IRRELEVANT and
you may well declare me as IRRELEVANT while you pretend superior
tolerance. Dismissing any person as IRRELEVANT, particularly a high
talent little girl of color, displays nearly incredible and certainly
despicable arrogant bigotry.

An entire paragraph based on your willful need to blatantly take a
simple statement out of context and build a wholly fictional narrative
around it. And yet you feign surprise that I don't rate your
intelligence or your motives very highly.

You say that you don't go anywhere without a "blade", and that you
carry sometimes due to combat experience. Yet your wife has a permit
as well, even though you claim to live in Mayberry or Sesame Street or
something. I'm sure it all makes sense to you somehow, hopefully
you'll explain it sincerely someday.

I've tried several times to explain sincerely, apparently with no
success.

The reason you weren't successful is that you're frequently insincere,
as your "despicable arrogant bigotry" comment above clearly
demonstrates.

Don Foreman, Oct 14/09 - "I won't be provoked to engage in puerile
bickersquabble".

LOL Look at you now, embracing a low road of transparently phony
bickersquabble.

I may have considerably more
respect than you do for the intellect of readers of this NG.

That much may be true considering that you at least have more respect
for the racist and deadbeat posters.

Feeble puerile shot at spin and vilification.

You've written dozens of posts criticizing me. Let's see links to even
10 where you've done as much to criticize racists or deadbeats.
Prediction: you can't do that because those posts don't exist. Face
it, it's a fact that you have low standards when it comes to anyone
who'll reinforce your opinions about guns.

I think the readers of this group are quite able to form their own
opinions. You clearly have some allies in your campaign against
Gunner, enjoy. He does tend to draw fire. Bon appetit!

Burp. I enjoyed the post about the MILITARY STAR card, the benefits of
which pretend-vet gummer will never enjoy.

Wayne