Posted to uk.d-i-y
gilli gilli is offline

Default Source for a very short length of stainless wire?

On 19 Dec, 17:30, "neverwas" wrote:
Any suggestions please as to where I could get ecomically just 300mm or
so of stainless steel wire - 0.1mm or thereabouts? *It's only to
(attempt to) restring a stainless steel egg slicer, the wire in which
has just been snapped by the senior partner, so its definitely not worth
my while buying a reel. *I just felt it was a shame to send an
immaculate stainless steel body to recycling.

Hi,
Friendly dentist--used for making braces...
Jewellery maker...they get it from dental supply too.