Posted to uk.d-i-y
Usenet Nutter[_2_] Usenet Nutter[_2_] is offline

Default Source for a very short length of stainless wire?

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:30:56 GMT, "neverwas"
wrote:

Any suggestions please as to where I could get ecomically just 300mm or
so of stainless steel wire - 0.1mm or thereabouts? It's only to
(attempt to) restring a stainless steel egg slicer, the wire in which
has just been snapped by the senior partner, so its definitely not worth
my while buying a reel. I just felt it was a shame to send an
immaculate stainless steel body to recycling.

I'm sure I have some that I got to make up some devon spinning mounts
( fishing stuff) .If you e-mail me ( amend the e-mail addy) your
details I'll send you some and you can try that .