Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Chrysler engines

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:04:52 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"ktos" wrote in message
.. .

My next door neighbor has 2 Chryslers. Both cars sound like bombs
exploding when they start their cars.

I can still remember back in the 50's hearing our neighbor start his '56
Dodge. It was a godawful sound very fitting for such an ugly car. Remember
the three-tone paint jobs available back then? Most every maker had
two-tone, but Dodge had to top them with three.

Over the past 48 years, I've owned many different brands of car, but never
anything from Chrysler. Nor will I ever. I still don't like their style.

Their style has varied so much, and so often, that it's pretty hard
to say you don't like their style as a reason to have never owned one
and to say you never will.

I'll own another Chrysler long before I'll own another GM!!!!!