Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default OT range report that very few readers will find of interest

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 01:26:51 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

Gunner, we don't regard .380 as a poodle-shooter round because we've
never encountered a poodle we wanted to shoot. We like dogs. As for
predators, pick a nostril or eye from which you'd shrug a .380 hit.

Think you can hit one thats moving fast and attached to someone trying
to kill you?

If you can..you are golden.

Gunner, who would rather punch a couple 230gr Silvertips into center of
mass and be the last man standing

I hate being called "Golden", but yes, it's just a matter of focus.