Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Whitby Jim Whitby is offline

Default The Government Is Monitoring...

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:42:21 -0600, Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Jim Whitby wrote:
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:31:08 -0600, Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Jim Whitby wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:23:15 -0600, Ouroboros Rex wrote:

snip

Noel Sheppard is a career right wing liar - it is what he is paid
to do -
and Newsbusters is a bought and paid for right wing lie site, run by
Brent Bozell III's Media Research Center, and created by republicans
specifically to offset the (factual) Media Matters website. No one
uses Newsbusters or the MRC seriously other than right wing liars -
no one - and they use it to lie to you.

I expect that what is happening is law enforcement is using these
assets
in the normal predictable manner. Proof otherwise will have to come
from someone other than Noel Sheppard or Newsbusters.

ROFLMAO.

Ignorance abounds!

Please, get educated.

Sorry, been seeing their worthless hatecrap for years. If you
want to prove me wrong, get to it. Personal insults don't fly.

Again you do it.

Being ignorant ( uneducated )

ROFLMAO

It appears your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance.

--
If Microsoft built cars, the Linux car owners would get expensive
Microsoft upgrades to their cars, which would make their cars run much