Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Experience with high efficiency boilers

Me, well, I block all posts from the Sucko Company. I
wouldn't believe anything there.

The problem with high efficiency heaters, is that the flue
gasses aren't hot enough to carry up the conventional
chimney. So, they add an inducer fan. The condensing comes,
because they are able to cool the flue gas enough to
condense much of the water vapor. That resulting liquid
condensate has to be drained some where. Sometimes outdoors,
and sometimes into a sanitary sewer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Grumpy" wrote in message

Hi Bob

As you may or may not know that I am not HVAC person,

However I am Environmental test Equipment Tech.

I am interested how this works. It seems to me what you are

Saying that this boiler reusing its own discharge gases by
looping

It back into combustion chamber m'I assuming these correctly

Or m'I all wet?