Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default On the level

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:40:21 -0500, the infamous "Bill"
scrawled the following:

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
.. .

"CW" wrote in message
m...

"Bill" wrote in message

Water levels have been around for ever.

I guess there's not enough markup on them to make them popular...

They are becoming hard to find. Let's see a laser level around a corner.

Hard to find? Vinyl tubing is everywhere. Water is quite common.

Let me know the next time a salesman informs you about one of these water
levels...
That's the job of a salesman, to inform, right? ; )

I picked up 4' of 1/2" vinyl tubing and two hose end adapters so I
could make a water level out of any garden hose. About $8 at bLowes.
Fill with water, mark lines, quickclamp to the posts, and go!

--
Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly
adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's