Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default Volkswagens (was Rethinking "Made in China")

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:15:21 -0800, LDosser wrote:
The Tube in London, early sixties.

I believe they fitted aircon to at least some of the lines recently - I'm
yet to go back over and try it out. I used to go into London a few nights
a week and the trains were always hell in the summer months, with almost
no air circulation... (and they used to bump around and feel like they
were coming off the tracks, and the lights would sometimes all go out for
several seconds at a time... ahh, memories :-)

cheers

Jules