Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default IR reflective thermometer

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:32:00 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 20:34:14 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

Can I use one of there for my lead pot and casting molds? I see them for
as
little as $30 or do I have to spend more? Or should I get a contact
thermometer? Or try to find my thermocouple digital one?(buried in "The
Move")

I have a pyrometer floating around here somewhere. I think the limit
is 800F, so it may be in your range.

Send it.

Gotta find it first. It's in the _shop_ somewhere.

--
Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly
adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's