solarman

Default Compound Miter saw info and recommendation

I have been very happy with my Ridgid 12" Miter saw I bought at
the Borg. I see them all the time on a special outside the tool
rental portion of the Borg for around $150 with the stand. I think
I paid $297 new for mine.

"Mike O." wrote in message

"Michael Burr" wrote in message
1. Sliding miters are great you won't regret the purchase.
2. Go with the 12" - I have a 10" and must cut 4x4s in 2

passes
3. I have a Ryobi - it's been OK but the dust collection has
never fit or worked properly, poor design.

Michael

Even with a "smaller" 10" sliding saw, $600 is way more than I

can afford
(or justify)