Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan[_10_] Alan[_10_] is offline

Default OT - budgets

In message , Tim W
wrote

Well put argument.

I'm just deeply suspicious because of the political swerve on it and the way
that proponents seem to act in a manner more befitting to religious zealots.

If the whole thing is as clear cut as some would like to believe, I wouldn't
expect to have 2 senior academics from top institutes in the relevant field
holding somewhat dissimilar views.

The ONLY reason that so many "scientists" support the theory of man
made climate change is it is a funding bandwagon and many of them
wouldn't have a job if they had other views.

The ONLY reason that politicians have jumped on the same bandwagon is
that they can see as a massive source of revenue in the way of green
taxation.

--
Alan